- We all love ice-cream! And making ice cream with your kid(s) is one of the fun things you can do to reduce boredom and increase family bonding. Check out our
- for you and your kids. It’s also a chance to enjoy delicious ice-cream in the comfort of your home. We gathered 3 homemade recipes that are easy to make and with just a few ingredients.
HOMEMADE SPARKLING ICE CREAM
Total Time: 5 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 6 – 8
2 c. heavy cream
1 (14.5-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. Prosecco
Gold and silver sprinkles, for garnish
1. In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, or using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, 5 minutes. Fold in sweetened condensed milk and honey until fully combined, then fold in prosecco.
2. Transfer mixture to a 9-x-5″ loaf pan and top with sprinkles. Freeze for 5 hours. When ready to serve, let soften 10 minutes. Serve in flutes with more Prosecco if desired.
Recipe from Delish
HOMEMADE VANILLA ICE CREAM
Total Time: 2 hrs 35 mins
¾ cup white sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 ¼ cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Stir sugar, cream, and milk into a saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Heat just until mix is hot and a small ring of foam appears around the edge.
Transfer cream mixture to a pourable container such as a large measuring cup. Stir in vanilla extract and chill mix thoroughly, at least 2 hours. (Overnight is best.)
Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturer’s directions, 20 to 25 minutes.
When ice cream is softly frozen, serve immediately or place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the ice cream and place in freezer to ripen, 2 to 3 hours.
Recipe from All Recipes
HOMEMADE WATERMELON ICE CREAM
Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins
2 c. cubed watermelon
2 c. whole milk
2 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a loaf pan and freeze for 3 hours.
2. Remove mixture from loaf pan and blend again. Pour back into loaf pan and freeze for another hour. Serve.
Recipe from Delish