AM Moments

Home Forum Motherhood AM Moments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Wilson Martha Wilson Martha 1 year ago.

• Author

There are days you get everything done, there are days u don’t and sometimes u end up with a crying baby, most times it feels like it’s all your fault. But we can’t always be a super mom… You’re not alone.

I remember one day during our usual midnight feeding, I accidentally squirted breast milk on my baby’s face! I couldn’t help but giggle while i cleaned her up. Who is with me? 🙂

Binta Thanks and well done for sharing. I am definitely with you on the funny moments. I remember being so tired once, I cleaned my baby and put the dirty diaper back on him unknowingly. It was when he started crying again I realised what happened. I had to change him quickly. It was a smelly 🙊, awkward/shocking and funny moment.  😯  😀 🙈🙉🙊🙆🏿‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

May God Almighty continue to strengthen us… nice one

Hello Binta,

Thanks for sharing. I’m with you on this. Those funny things that happen due to stress can help soothe and relief the stress. God bless us all. Super African mommy’s

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in