AVAILABILITY OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTERS IN NIGERIA

Home Forum Others AVAILABILITY OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTERS IN NIGERIA

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Owolabivee @honeysweet Honeysweet 3 years ago.

• Author

Lately everyone or every media option have been taking about getting a vocational skill but then I have had issues enrolling into one because the Last Time I made enquiries to get enrolled into one the Enrollment fees was soooo expensive.I did a rethink which brings me to this write up.
    In Nigeria these vocational. centers charge a lot and the ones who says they’re free end up asking for money to buy this and that for your training and when you volunteer to buy them at a cheaper rate yourself they start having issues with that.
    The only way to encourage Vocational Skills Acquisition is to Provide very affordable if not free Training centers.
    These are the few and trustworthy Vocational Training Centers that I know of who really truly give Affordable and sometimes Free Skills Acquisition Services.
    1.Lagos State Employment Support(LSESP).
    2.Aunt Landa Bethel Foundation.

You can Look them up on Google and apply if interested and if you have other centers you know of kindly share.Thanks?????

Thanks for sharing . Vocational training is needed by everyone now because after school no jobs. The only thing is to be good at one vocational training

Thanks for sharing

It’s very important to acquire vocational knowledge so as to secure the future

Thanks for sharing 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in