Birthday Party

Home Forum Entertainment Birthday Party

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by George Reece George Reece 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Owolabivee @honeysweet
    Honeysweet
    Keymaster

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Birthday parties are usually fun, exciting and a great way to hang out with family and friends.</p>
    Planning birthday parties can be stressful, time and money consuming

I recently found out about party planners, and they are the best. They effortlessly plan a party to the T, making it enjoyable for the celebrant due to lack of stress.

What party hack do you know that  makes planning parties easier?

I would be waiting in the comments section. Thanks

Nuryikanwa
    Nuryikanwa
    Keymaster

Sorry bae, I don’t know any😁

Shile S
    shilon85
    Keymaster

😎 Party Hacks

• If old enough, ask the birthday boy or girl what they would like to do. This way you plan around their needs and not your.
    • Get you child to give you a list (Small but specific number) of friends the would like to invite if its a planned activity as you will need  numbers for the venue.
    • Do not stress out, take it easy and keep it simple
    • If its a house party, ensure you have enough entertainment activities planned for the kids and clear out any breakable or precious items
    • Enjoy yourself and have fun  😀

Obere_micky
    Obere_micky
    Keymaster

Having a birthday planner to plan our birthday gives you enough time for yourself.

George Reece
    George Reece
    Keymaster

Thanks would surely hire party rentals north hollywood to decorate the party well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in