Clothing to Wear During pregnancy

Home Forum FASHION & BEAUTY Clothing to Wear During pregnancy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Obere_micky Obere_micky 2 years ago.

• Author

I remember vividly the day my favorite jeans stopped buttoning when I was about six or seven months pregnant. I even teared up (thanks hormones!). My response may have been overly dramatic, but a good fit, nice color, and pretty silhouette go a long way to making you feel like a million bucks.

When you’re pregnant, dressing can be a major fashion challenge even for the trendiest mom-to-be because your body is always changing, and you don’t know which clothes in your closet are going to fit from day to┬áday. Suddenly, you’re dressing this body that seems totally foreign to you, and you have no idea what’s going to look good on it.

TELL US: What have been your go-to maternity pieces? Do you have any style tips to share with your fellow moms-to-be?

I wore leggings and gown top through out my pregnancy

I was so slack during pregnancy so all. I wore was just free clothes especially big gowns, baby’s doesn’t want any tight thing on

Long free gowns

Any clothe that is not tight on your body is appropriate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in