Communication in Relationships

Home Forum RELATIONSHIPS Communication in Relationships

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Precious Ozavize Precious 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

It’s very important to communicate with your partner at every point in time, and not to assume your partner suppose read your mind or know you better. Poor communications are the largest contributor to conflict in relationships. It can threaten the existence of arelationship itself. … Poor communicationcan chip away at self esteem and self confidence.

How often do you communicate your intentions, way abouts, your dos & donts and secrets to your partner? Please share

We talk at least 3times in a day (on phone)  and whatsapp has made everything easier, you just chat up when you miss them

when communication is broken that means the relationship is broken too. hubby calls a lot and we talk on whatsapp at any slight opportunity

We communicates as often as possible

I don’t think this should have to do with how many times cos when you’re able to count it I do not feel you’re communicating Enough.I believe it should be a way of life

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in