Help! Please, I Beat My Wife

Home Forum RELATIONSHIPS Help! Please, I Beat My Wife

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nurat Yusuf shy18 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    John Doe
    john doe
    Keymaster

I am a woman beater (twice), I have failed, I’ve got anger management issues, I am jobless, I am a drop out, I hit my woman on her 24th Birthday at about past 10 p.m. I failed her, I broke her, I love her, she didn’t deserve it, no woman does, I let my anger get the better side of me, I am hurt, I can’t forgive myself, I’ve got suicidal thoughts, I need help, a psychologist, I need a mentor.

Tonight, I am broken, I have lost it. This isn’t who I am.

Kay19 Kay
    Kay19 Kay
    Keymaster

You need to seek help immediately. Professional help to help you through your issues. This is the most important thing you need to do before anything else. I hope your wife is ok and I hope you get the help you need.

Nurat Yusuf
    shy18
    Keymaster

Please stay away from your wife o. Go abd get a job and try to get advise from family and friend or help from a counsellor on your issue. You need to fix what you are dealing with personally before adding your wife to your situation. I pray your wife is ok and don’t touch her EVER again!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in