How do You cope When Your Husband Job's Makes you Move all over the country?

Home Forum RELATIONSHIPS How do You cope When Your Husband Job's Makes you Move all over the country?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Royalty Ray Roygirl 2 years ago.

• Author

Hello African mommy’s! I’m married to a man who’s job comes with constant transfer. We have decided to always be together. So we get to move and Yes we have kids and each time I get to give out my stuffs cos no one will buy in short notice, having to buy new stuffs all over again, the toture of leaving people you already connected with. Any info on how moving can be made easier? I will really appreciate.

So sorry hun! I understand the emotional and physical stress that comes with moving especially when you get to do it over and over again. Try to give yourself time to catch your breath. At the end of the day you are doing this for your family to stay together. Family is everything. Much love

Be open-minded to learn new things and Meet new people.

It will hurt in the beginning. But I assure, you will be fine. Just take it like an adventure and enjoy the moments even the pain. Much love my African mommy!

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Thank You all fof Your kind words and advice. It’s very much appreciated. <!–more–></p>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in