My Eyelashes Extension Story

Home Forum Entertainment My Eyelashes Extension Story

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Joke Yusuf Joke18 1 year ago.

• Author

<!–more–>Hello African Mommy’s in the house. So something really funny happened to me and I don’t want to remember and laugh alone. Let me make you laugh too.

It was on a Saturday evening, i was feeling bored and drained. I decided to take a walk with my baby ofcourse. I’m guessing you know how that turned out. I stopped at a saloon to straighten my hair then I saw a young girl fixing very beautiful eyelashes. I started to remember the days I had time for things like this and how beautiful I used to look.

ImmidiaImme I asked that they should also fix the eyelash extension for me.

After everything, beautiful ofcourse but I felt my eyes eewe heavy, very uncomfortable but I had to manage in the saloon so they won’t laugh at me. I got home excited that I would look different in church on Sunday. Tried to sleep at night I couldn’t. Lol! To cut the long story short I started pushing the lash, pushing the glue bit by bit, trying to get comfortable with it in my eyes and in few hours, I ripped it off and went to bed. Goodbye lashes. Never again! I cannot come and kill myself lol.

😆  😆 The pain of beauty ain’t easy. Bless you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in