My Most Embarrassing Moment at WorkπŸ™ˆπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Home Forum Entertainment My Most Embarrassing Moment at WorkπŸ™ˆπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shannon Louis Shannon Louis 3 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

This is by far the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me at work, aside from falling flat on my face in front of the CEO of a global company but that is a story for another day. (Damn those blue and white stilettosπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ)

Okay, back to my most embarrassing moment at work. So I went into the ladies’ toilet to do my business as we all do 😊. I came out like a lady into the communal area where staff chit-chat and relax. On this faithful day, there were quite a few colleagues standing around. Then I heard a guy shouting across the room, “you’ve got a tail on you.” I looked across the room puzzled, a tail? So I looked around and saw a trail of tissue below, following me clipped to the bottom area of my trousers. I smiled gently, said thank you and went back to the toilet to pull it out, then shouted at myself in the mirror. “How on earth did you miss that?” πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ Anyway it didn’t kill me but it has now made me extra cautious while inspecting myself before leaving the restroom. 😁😁😁😁
    Now that I’ve told you mine, please feel free to share your most embarrassing moment in a public place or at work.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Β  hahahahha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in