No Presents Under A Christmas Tree Here! We Have Christmas Clothes Instead!๐Ÿ˜‚

Home Forum African Culture No Presents Under A Christmas Tree Here! We Have Christmas Clothes Instead!๐Ÿ˜‚

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Wura GOLD GOLDIE 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Itโ€™s all about the Joy that the season brings! And all over the world Christmas is celebrated differently. In my own world we donโ€™t wake up in the morning to presents under a Christmas tree. We donโ€™t even have Christmas tree except for the plastic ones but we get Christmas clothes. Childhood Memories of the Joy that fills my heart when I remember the way it felt wearing your new dress on Christmas day, we felt on top of the world. I know Iโ€™m a mom and i got Christmas Clothes for my kid but deep down, somewhere deep down I want Christmas clothes! Lol. How do you celebrate Christmas in your part of Africa? Letโ€™s have fun

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol! This got me laughing but in a way it made appreciate where I’m coming from. We all celebrate in our different ways what matters is that we are happy. Here is mine.

Can you imagine that I was an adult already when I realized that the “father Christmas” I knew throughout my childhood is actually Santa.

I always wondered what Santa clause meant until one day I was seeing a movie and boom! He dressed just like “father Christain” hehehe of course you are the first person hearing this.

I Love my childhood still.

lolย  OMG! Roy girl you really cracked me up. But then again you are a geniusย because of the fact that they dunno yet that you call yours “Father Christmas”!

However you celebrate your Christmas, Christmas is Christmas

๐Ÿ˜† it is indeed all about the Joy it brings. Chrismas is Christmas

๐Ÿ˜ We don’t have real Christmas trees here either but the plastic ones and no real presents sitting around them. But I do get Christmas presents for my family and wrap them up for the season. I also give out presents no matter how little. Christmas tree or not, it’s a season of love and sharing. โค

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in