The Wedding Band

Home Forum RELATIONSHIPS The Wedding Band

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Precious Ozavize Precious 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I was meant to understand that wedding ring binds two mature adults to be one and it symbolizes “Am Taken or Not Available” when anyone sees it on your finger.

It surprises me that 90% of men moves around comfortably without the ring and always have one or two excuses of not wearing it. Meanwhile, women on the other hand takes wedding ring as part of her accessories of which her dressing is incomplete without the ring.

What excuse have you heard before and, any clue on why most men keeps their rings at home? Let’s Have Fun?

my husband is a mechanical engineer,since we got married he only uses his ring occasionally when I asked he said he often keeps his hands know petrol and oil that it’ll spoil,i reasoned with him

my husband is a mechanical engineer,since we got married he only uses his ring occasionally when I asked he said he often keeps his hands know petrol and oil that it’ll spoil,i reasoned with him

I once heard my sisters husband say it hurts my finger I don’t think it’s really necessary, I know I’m yours

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>I have come to believe that most single ladies nowadays love running after married men. In fact they prefer married men because they take care of them better. I don’t really wear my wedding ring, depends on my mood</p>

A man that want to cheat will do either with ring or not so I don’t really care about it.

Some men who respects the institution called marriage will always wear their rings before leaving home.  It’s true that some girls don’t have conscience but not all girls will date married man. When you don’t wear your wedding ring,  you are simply saying to anybody who is interest, that you are available.

My Sister I disagree most men move around with the Wedding Band and still ask another girl out very comfortably

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in