The Wig Life

Home Forum FASHION & BEAUTY The Wig Life

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Elenor Lawrence Lenor 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Wigs are ready to wear hair which can be made if you have good hair and a neat hairdresser.  It can also be bought ready made.

I just started my wig life few months ago and my life has never to remained the same. As a mother, it’s convenient, fast, easy and the best invention.

That was what I thought until 2 events happened to me

Firstly a little boy in my neighborhood asked me where I keep my head every evening, lol.

Secondly my hubby started disturbing me for when I will make fine hair because he was tired of seeing the all back weaving on my head in the evening.

Your really can’t please everyone, now I have to make my hair in the salon because pleasing your partner is important

It’s very important. Ordinarily it may seems your partner doesn’t notice but once you try to ignore, you will know their true feelings 😁. Men are just like that.

I don’t like that wig thing

Wigs are Bae .

All I need is a wig and am ready to go any place at any time

I have not try it

I have not try it

Well, for the most part, I think the wig does it for me. Liberation! just that I no longer take care of my natural hair

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in