TOTAL ABSTENANCE TILL MARRIAGE: GOOD OR BAD? 

Home Forum RELATIONSHIPS TOTAL ABSTENANCE TILL MARRIAGE: GOOD OR BAD? 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Abiodun Ogunnika Abey 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Some people practice sexual abstenance until they are married,either for religious, medical or personal reasons which is a very good idea. But the irony part of it is that some men hide under the canopy of “No Sex Before Marriage” to keep the secret of their sexual Inactiveness/incompetency & impotency only for the girl to discover it after saying I do. The woman have to live all her life either without sexual intercourse or battles with manhood that drops before it rises, since divorce is not an option in the case of religion.
    Please what is your advice?

I disagree with total abstinence till marriage it’s better you do it and know if it will satisfy you for the rest of your life or leave , this is one of the reasons adultery us the option for most men and women and it’s really bad.

Sex before marriage is fornication. I believe it is wrong

This is a personal issue,it worked for some&failed for others but then if you keep testing how many do you try on

God forbid that I will leave the rest of my life on regret,  that’s the biggest sin. I must be sure it’s working at least. If it’s the case of impotency, we can adopt a child. But being a woman, I need my sexual urge to be quenched by my man whenever it arises.,else, that marriage is a QUIT!

one ought to do what suits him or her right ,as for me i dont believe in no sex mbok.

Very good

I will love my husband to wait till after we get married

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in