WHAT IS THE BEST PROFITABLE WAYS TO SAVE FOR CHILDREN

Home Forum Education WHAT IS THE BEST PROFITABLE WAYS TO SAVE FOR CHILDREN

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Royalty Ray Roygirl 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

For the fear of unforeseen circumstances, I thought of having a savings for my childrens’ education. Considering the meager interest on banks savings, and money value depreciates daily as a result of inflation, so bank saving is out of question. I thought of landed property but it requires a huge amount to secure especially here in FCT. What are your advices please

in as much as their are no good interest on savings account ,they still need it,there are educational plans available on insurance companies and is good if you can stick to it with a good insurance company,secondly in as much as landed property is on the high side ,you can create a saving target and plan towards it though is a long term goal,lastly there are treasury bills run by the federal government and it yeilds according to amount you invested ,on expiration you fix it again.

<b>Higher education costs are shooting up. If you don’t plan well, you could fall way short of the required corpus when your kid is ready for college.</b>

I have also been struggling with this issue. Thanks for the replies but i think i would like to see more replies on this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in