Who Has This Forum helped?

Home Forum African Culture Who Has This Forum helped?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Precious Ozavize Precious 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hello African mom’s. I have been glued to my phone for some hours.  It has been an educative read thanks to you guys. But we can make it fun  cos after all being a mom doesn’t have to be boring. It will be amazing to hear moms from all over Africa share their African experience without being judged. Bare their heart, laugh at the jokes on here but above all support each other. How has this forum helped you? What do you want to see. Lets light this place up.

<p style=”text-align: right;”>This forum has been fun for me. But it will be amazing to see more personal experiences. I am happy to be part of African Mommy</p>

Whenever I  feel  bored I come here, it’s educative and fun

The forum has been helpful and fun. Thanks African mommy for this beautiful platform

I will love to see more interesting articles, more experiences from mothers and more group interactions

It’s been very helpful for me. I love it

This forum has helped me a lot. So many things I haven’t heard of or come across are now at my finger tips, courtesy, A.M forum

Some topics on this Forum has been enlightening and some have been unnecessary and I am happy the Administrator has come to put an end to this

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to Log in