We are a result of our company, most networks determine how far you go, it’s proven and so today we’ll discuss about 5 types of people who will spur you to do better and be better.
1. The Motivated: Motivation is the process that initiates, guides, and maintains goal-oriented behaviors. It is what causes you to act, whether it is getting a plate ready to quench your hunger or reading to pass exams. A motivated friend keeps you on your feed, nudges you when you sleep and encourages consistency and effort, a Motivated person will rub off positively on you and make sure you don’t fall off.
2. The Inspired: Inspiration is a state that compels individuals to bring ideas to fruition. Inspiration is an enthusiastic feeling that gives you fresh and creative ideas. If someone is called an inspiration, it means that they contribute positively to your results and goal driven mind set.
3. The Grateful: an emotion that acknowledges and appreciates all things positive. Gratitude is an emotion in response to receiving something good. It’s easy to overlook these things and yearn for more but sometimes, appreciating what you have is key to growing and achieving more and thankfully, a grateful companion will always nudge you back to reality, Appreciate the present, secure the future.
4. The Open Minded: Open-mindedness is the mindset to research evidence against personal opinion, beliefs, plans, or goals, and to weigh such fairly when presented. Being open-minded does not mean that one is indecisive or incapable of drawing conclusions. An open minded companion will give you a reality check, remind you there’s two sides to a coin and help you adjust to many situations and environment. This is priceless in every way and the world needs more open minded people!
5. The passionate: passion is borne from intense feeling of enthusiasm towards a pursuit, objective or line of thought. When channeled positively, passion is the reason you show up every day even on the days you don’t feel like. Passion fuels consistency and goals, a passionate companion will never let you rest on your oats, a positively passionate person is an achiever and this will rub off positively on you if you keep such company, So why wouldn’t you want to?