Wash Tips for a Smooth Wash Day with Toddlers. Watch video below 👇🏿
– It’s best to detangle your LO’s hair with your fingers to avoid breakage.
This also means less pain for children with tender scalps.
– Moisture is your friend so ensure to spray water over your child’s hair before dealing with it.
– Use a conditioner with a lot of slip so it’s easy to detangle.
– Sing lots of songs!
– Take breaks, could be a snack break or a dance break. Give your LO happy Wash Day memories so they’ll always look forward to it.
1. Spray bottle with filtered water
2. Conditionerwith slip for detangling
3. Cantu Conditioning Wash
4. Hair oil (DIY mix)
5. Aunt Jackie’s Curling Custard
I hope this helps a parent of a toddler looking to incorporate healthy and effective health care techniques.
CONNECT WITH ME
Blog | Instagram | Twitter : @fabmommablog